Nowadays, several kinds of coffee makers are available in the market, but the traditional and authentic ways are always old-golds. In this article, we would be adding up in your knowledge about the best moka pot. So the coffee fanatics, gear up to serve your souls with the best of best.
Quarantine and coffee sound a great idea. But wait, to be at home and lazy all day long demands something easy going, which can satisfy your thirst for coffee. Coffee not only recharges your body but the mind as well. So if you are looking for some creative and productive ways to spend these days, then grab your mug of an enriched coffee. For a perfect start, you need a perfect cup of coffee, and for that, you require the best coffee maker.
What is Moka pot?
What are these Moka pots? Moka pots are the ancient, traditional coffee brewers who work especially. These are also known as the stove-top espresso maker. The mechanism of this machine works on the process of vaporization. The boiling water moves upwards, blends in with the coffee, and transfers into another compartment so that you can have the most authentic and enriched taste of coffee with a balanced amount of coffee beans. The required grind for a Moka pot is about 20-22 grams of coffee, and you are good to go.
An Italian engineer invented these Moka pots as espresso has its roots from Italy. The alternate name stove-top does not mean that all of the products require stoves to operate, there are many electric versions these days which free you from the hassle of stove, gas, and fire. It is always difficult to decide among a bulk of products, but worry not; we are here to cover it up for you. Here we have enlisted some of the best Moka pots or the stovetop espresso makers so that you can easily select the best among the best.
Best Moka Pot 2020 – Top 8 Stovetop Espresso Maker
1- GROSCHE Milano Stove Espresso Maker Moka Pot
Who does not want to be a part of the trend in this age of modernism? This product is another example of keeping up with modern times. This product has the quality of providing you with the traditional taste and being representable as per the demand of modern times and aesthetics. Yes, you can surely enjoy the classic taste of Italian coffee with this Moka pot.
- This product also cares for your safety, so it comes with a soft touch rubber handle to prevent you from getting hot burns as it brews your coffee.
- This particular Moka pot has a capacity of 3 cups so you can easily enjoy the coffee with your three musketeers. Moreover, it is also available in larger capacities like 6 and 9 cups.
- It is super easy to use. You just need to follow four steps, and your chanting cup of espresso is ready to be devoured.
- It can be used on all types of stoves, gas, electric, glass, and camping stove as well. So you won’t regret buying this product.
How to use Moka pot:
- Fill in the bottom part with water
- Add ground coffee in the respective container
- Assemble the pieces to build up the tower of coffee
- Turn on the flame and wait until the gurgling of the coffee maker stops. And your espresso is ready.
- Less expensive
- Easy to use
- Modern design
- Safe for use
- Quality material
- Easy to clean
- Comparatively less capacity
- Cannot be washed in the dishwasher
2- BonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker
This Moka pot is made up of stainless and chrome finish for the durability and safety of the customer. It is said that you can enjoy a cup of coffee similar to that of any famous restaurant or cafe. This product provides you with luxury at home. The rich taste is attained by the latest version of Incenta with just the right ingredients and steps.
- The most attractive feature of any product is the convenience in its use. This product serves you with ultimate ease and perfection.
- The valve tube is perfectly placed for the traditional brewing of the coffee.
- The quality of the product that is made of high-quality stainless steel also increases the number of potential customers.
- Hygiene is highly taken care of with the design kept minimal yet aesthetic for eyes. This makes the product to be cleaned easily. Even it is dishwasher friendly, which saves more of your time.
How to use this Moka pot :
- Add water to fill up the bottom container of the machine.
- Fill up the coffee container with the ground coffee.
- Tighten up both the parts: top and bottom.
- Put up on the stove on medium flame, can be any of the stove, gas, electric, or the induction heater or stove.
- Take it off the stove once you see the coffee floating up the tube, and the rest is done by the stored heat.
- Elegant design
- User friendly
- Layman can easily use
- Chrome finishing can rot if not maintained properly
3- BIALETTI Moka Express
The brand name speaks for itself. One of the famous Italian brands serving you with household products for ages. This product is highly in demand because of its design and quality. The best part about their product is that they use food grade products in the manufacturing of this particular Moka pot.
- The food-grade aluminum makes it safe and sound for the health of the consumer and also increases its durability
- The stylish design adds up to the beauty and charm of your kitchen shelf and even the coffee table.
- This coffee maker has a capacity of 3 cups or three espresso shots.
- It contains a tube valve, water container and boiling vessel, coffee compartment, filter, and collector.
How to use this Moka pot:
- Fill in the water container with enough water to brew the required quantity of coffee.
- Add up the ground coffee in the filter portion, assemble the parts.
- Put upon any kind of stove except the induction stoves.
- Keep a check on the brewing sound of coffee and turn of the flame once it lowers.
- Enjoy your favorite espresso shot
- Vremi stove-top espresso maker
- Efficient size and capacity
- Steam infusion
- Cannot be used on induction heaters
- Heat management is complicated
4- Vremi stove-top espresso maker
A coffee lover can never let this masterpiece go off his hands. This smart espresso maker is all set to provide you with the most traditional and classical taste of espresso. This Moka pot saves you a handsome amount of worth. You need not visit your favorite coffee regularly and spend most of your money on those plastic cups. You can have a similar taste and pleasure at your home at a lesser expense. This is a practical example of spending less and getting more.
- It takes lesser time to wake you up, which means making your coffee.
- The Stove has the capacity of about 6 cups s you can enjoy plenty of it if you have no one to share with
- It saves a lot of space in your kitchen as it is small in size and fits in any place easily.
- The rubber handle makes it easier and safe to use along with the aluminum body design.
How to use this Moka pot:
- Read on the instructions carefully first.
- Add on water and coffee on the designated places.
- Tighten up the parts with the utmost care and attention; otherwise, the coffee will spill out of everywhere.
- Keep an eye on the gurgling of coffee and take it off the flame in time to prevent the smell of burnt coffee.
- Super modest price
- Takes lesser time
- Efficacious design
- Not long-lasting
- Coffee may spill if not handled properly
5- Stainless Steel 4 Cups Coffee Maker
Yet another coffee maker or a Moka pot with a stylish design and durability as it says by its name. The stainless steel structure makes it more efficient for use, preventing the rottenness and permanent staining. The cherry on the top is the stainless steel filter, making it more durable and hygienic as well.
- Ergonomic handle of this Moka pot is the eye-catching feature not just because of the quality but the appearance as well. This can be well presented on a coffee table and can gather you a lot of compliments.
- So, These compliments will be not only because of the style and appearance rather, but the taste would also be outclassed.
- The safety valve prevents the spilling of water.
- It has a capacity of 4 cups.
- You can use it any type of stove or heater regardless of any effect on the taste and flavor of the coffee.
How to use this Moka pot:
- According to the three-part system, add up the water right below the mark of the safety valve.
- Fill up the coffee container up to the line mark on the powder tank.
- Turn on the flame and notice the brewing sound of the coffee and take it off the flame timely.
- Enjoy your favorite shot of espresso in no time.
- Great performance
- Durable and long-lasting
- No heat up handle
- Good quality metal
- Stylish design with ease
- A bit expensive
Coffee grinder for a Moka pot
There are not any special grinders for the Moka pot. The only drawback of this product is that you need to have a separate grinder as there is no built-in coffee grinder in a Moka pot.
You can use any of your favorite grinders for the finely ground and coarse coffee. For your ease in the selection here, we have a few suggestions for you.
6- KRUPS F203 ELECTRIC SPICE AND COFFEE GRINDER
You need to get your hands on it if you want the perfect grounded coffee in no time. This electric grinder does all the hard work for the enriched taste of your coffee. This is a multi-purpose product. Moreover, it has the feature of safety detecting lid, preventing you from any hazard. The oval shape of the blades makes sure that the beans are evenly and finely ground.
7- Coffee burr grinder
If you are someone who likes to do all the work on his own, then this grinder is meant for you. This is a manual coffee grinder, and you need to put in all your force for the required consistency of the grounded coffee beans.the best part is it won’t make any noise so you can make and enjoy your coffee silently without your siblings letting know about it.
8- BARATZA VIRTOSU + CONICAL BURR COFFEE GRINDER
The extreme coffee fanatic would surely go for this product. The precision and efficiency of the product provoke you to buy it. This saves a lot of time as it comes with the digital timer, and the least time for grinding a batch of beans is 40 seconds. The perfectionist coffeeholic this grinder is for you.
Living in the modern world but still yearning for the old taste of coffee, then the Moka pots are here for your rescue. These pots would take you back in time with the authentic, traditional, and classic taste of freshly brewed coffee and espresso in articular. If you find these suggestions helpful for your daily drive of energy dose them hurry up to get your hands on any of these favorite products of yours. Relive the moments and memories of past times with your very own Moka pot.
You can use any of your favorite coffee in Moka pot. In particular, you can go for Lavazza super crema whole bean coffee, Bialetti Moka ground coffee, or the Sulawesi Kalossi whole bean coffee would go the best with Moka pots.
2: Is Moka coffee as strong as espresso?
Yes, Moka coffee is equally strong as an espresso shot. The making process of both types is quite similar, which brings no change or variation in the strongness and richness of the coffee. Both of the coffees are made under pressure, and the most similar part is that Moka pot is an Italian invention for espresso shots.
3: Is Moka pot coffee good?
Moka pot coffee is good, no doubt in that, but if you compare it with espresso, then there would be a variation in the level of goodness. You can always have an enriched blend of coffee in a Moka pot, which also hints very much to the espresso shot.
4: Can I use regular coffee in Moka pot?
Yes, you can surely use your regular coffee in Moka pot, but make sure it is freshly ground because this is what matters a lot in the taste of a Moka coffee. Grind them beans fresh and brew the best Moka coffee.
5: Can a Moka pot explode?
There are chances of an explosion of Moka pot in case of high temperature and pressure. In such situations, even the most durable Moka pots cannot withstand and explode, this can cause severe injuries due to fly away particles and hot water spills. So be careful with the temperature, pressure, and handling of the machine. Taste is no more worth than your life.
- 1 What is Moka pot?
- 2 Best Moka Pot 2020 – Top 8 Stovetop Espresso Maker
- 3 1- GROSCHE Milano Stove Espresso Maker Moka Pot
- 4 2- BonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker
- 5 3- BIALETTI Moka Express
- 6 4- Vremi stove-top espresso maker
- 7 5- Stainless Steel 4 Cups Coffee Maker
- 8 Coffee grinder for a Moka pot
- 9 6- KRUPS F203 ELECTRIC SPICE AND COFFEE GRINDER
- 10 7- Coffee burr grinder
- 11 8- BARATZA VIRTOSU + CONICAL BURR COFFEE GRINDER
- 12 Conclusion:
- 13 FAQs: